Annies Home Journal

Annies Home Journal contains information and articles, about working from home, as well as business opportunities, and what it takes to make a home based business work.

Friday, October 27, 2006

For the next few weeks I am going to be talking about personal development, how to become successful and just what that means. I have learned a lot over the last month on this personal journey that I am taking. (I enrolled in the number 1 personal development training school on the Internet, Success University.) I would like to share what with you I have been taught so far by some of the best in the business. I'm sure you've heard of Jim Rohn, Zig Zigler, Brian Tracy. So stay tuned. We're just getting started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Paving the Road to Prosperity & Freedom:
http://Williamson1.successuniversity.com/New
-----------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home