Annies Home Journal

Annies Home Journal contains information and articles, about working from home, as well as business opportunities, and what it takes to make a home based business work.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today, I was able to spend the day with my daughter and what a busy day it was. We went out to lunch and then spent time at a local Nature Museum where we got to experience the "Talking Tree." The kids all sit around a make shift "play" campfire as if they were camping in the woods. Then ole Mr. Tree wakes up. As the kids here the different animal sounds, Mr. Tree explains what kind of animal they are hearing and the characteristics of each. She and I both had fun!

If I was still working my 9-5, I would not be able to do such things. Being a stay at home working mom is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home